Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Imposter makes search on Rick Siegel's site under my name, then claims it is me

It is a sad day for Jason. I think he is needing help more than ever. In the comments of last post he has claimed I am the "imposter" who has visited 911researchers and looked for many people on that site. All the while he knows i was wrongly banned from 911Researchers earlier this year when he took over my accounts.

But let us look at his "evidence":



Firstly I am knowing this is not a complete history of this person's searches as this was my site and I know how it is working. Next they are looking for me(ewing2001) as well. This is strange. would they not already know if they are really ewing2001? The next person is JJordan. I do not know who this is or why "ewing2001" would search for him. Then there is sparks and casseia and killtwoofers. I would think maybe someone is trying to research on 911Bloggers but I did not know killtwoofers was a member of 911Blogger. It is strange.

My conclusion? Jason, using may name, is making searches then claiming an imposter did them. Who can prove otherwise? You have only his word. His tracing a computer I used earlier this year proves nothing except that he saved the IP to trace again today to show as "proof".

Jason you must do better to try to "prove" I am "impostering" you when you know I am blocked from 911researchers.

1 comment:

ewing2001 said...

Now see how silent Jason is now his tricks are exposed.