Sunday, June 10, 2007

How many imposters would know...?

Again, Jason returns, using my name to call me imposter. But I know more of my doings than he has.

In instance, he makes much of "impostering" coming from Beaverton, a small town in Oregon. But if he was me, he'd know this is not surprising. my conections to this part of the Pacific Coast date to 2003:

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/01/331193.shtml

This was admittedly a bad time for me. Still I was attacking everyone, everything that did not agree with me. Here is excerpt:


Ewing2001's 2005 9/11 "truthseeker" Oscars:

Hoaxer of the year:
Tom Flocco

Most annoying fake activist newcomer:
Jonathan Gold

Best research team:
team8plus.org

Best female Visualist:
Rosalee Grable

Best male Visualist:
Marcus Icke

Biggest "political hope" 2005:
Morgan Reynolds

Biggest scam of the year:
Mike Ruppert's 25k campaign to promote his new video

Biggest political 9/11 truthling scammer:
Karl Schwarz

Best female analyst "newcomer":
Lynn Ertel (911InsideJobbers, other lists...)

Best male analyst "newcomer":
Ron Wynn (Planehuggers etc....)

Best research blog newcomer:
culhavoc.blogsome.com

Best tabloid 9/11 blog:
911blogger.com

Other contributions I have made are here:

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/03/283015.shtml

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/12/276355.shtml


As you are seeing this proves my conections to the pacific coast of the United States for long time. And proves the imposter with my old accounts is the fake or he would have not made such bad error to say something is strange about me visiting a city or blogging from a city where I have been always visiting.

Well, that should settle all for now. Soon I am getting back to exciting Chemtrail information! Possiblly MORE important that even 911!

No comments: